*** This meeting will be held in-person at Denver Marriott West with virtual option via Zoom. Please RSVP by 5pm on Friday, February 5. No walk-ins are permitted. ***
Luncheon – Thursday, February 11, 11:15am – 1:00pm
Denver Marriott West – 1717 Denver West Marriott Blvd, Golden, CO 80401
Cost: (In-person) ABA Member $20.00, includes meal, Non-member is $25
Speaker: Brian DeLaet, EduCyber, Inc.
Topic: HSEO, PPC, GMB, CRO and Other Acronyms to Make Your Head Spin and Your Website Work for You
5-Minute Spotlight & Door Prize: Janice Holmes, Payroll Vault
Speaker – Brian DeLaet, EduCyber, Inc.
Brian launched EduCyber in 1998 when the internet was young and many of the websites were built with Microsoft FrontPage. Today, EduCyber creates compelling design and develops custom applications to deliver results that strengthen your competitive edge.
His experience, skill, and creativity ensure your project will transcend the ordinary that clutters the internet and deliver a site that communicates your message with professionalism and flair.
5-Minute Spotlight: Janice Holmes, Payroll Vault
A native of West Texas and child (one of five) of two amazing parents—a Methodist minister and a teacher, Janice Holmes moved to Colorado immediately upon graduation from Texas Tech University, in order to pursue her love of the Rocky Mountains. She’s been pleased to use her education and customer service skills in serving small business clients. She strives to connect people she meets with others who either enhance or complement their respective business and services.
In the recent past, Janice has worked in advertising sales and copywriting, business development for three local Chambers of Commerce, and fund-raising for various charities as well as the Foothills Recreation District. In early 2019, she happily landed at Payroll Vault. Janice lives in Littleton with her husband Dave and has 2 children, Emma and Nick, sweet dog Belle, and cat Mele. She is happiest while spending time with her family and pets, distance running, pursuing outdoor activities such as hiking and skiing, baking, watching the Colorado Rockies, and exploring Colorado’s intriguing history.
IMPORTANT – NEW INFORMATION – please read:
- This is a pre-paid only meeting capped at 25 people. Please register by 5pm on February 5. If you register late and we exceeded the capped number, you may be asked to move your registration to next month or attend virtually. (We will contact you)
- By registering and paying for this meeting you agree to the following:
– I will wear mask at all times (except for when I am eating or drinking) and will adhere to the social distancing recommendations from JCPH to respect others.
– I agree to not attend this meeting, even though I am registered and paid in advance, if I am not feeling well, show any sign of illness, or know that I may have recently exposed to keep others safe.
– If you are registered for in-person option but know in advance that you will not make it, because of COVID or other reasons, please let us know so we can contact others who would like to attend.
- If you are a member, you must be logged into your account by clicking on the yellow “Member Login” button on the right to get a member pricing. If you are a sponsor and are using your meeting voucher, please login to apply your voucher.
- Guests are welcome! If you are new to ABA, we’ll even buy your lunch for the first time. Guests may visit our meetings up to 2 times before they join the ABA (Must purchase ticket the 2nd time for $25). All guests must be pre-registered and no walk-ins are allowed.
- The deadline to RSVP for meetings is 5pm on Friday before the meeting date. If you RSVP after that time, you may be turned away due to the current safety recommendations.
- If a member (includes sponsor with vouchers) shows up without RSVP, they will be turned away due to COVID-19 precautions.