Hail Season is upon us again!
courtesy of Elite Hail Systems
Because you're an ABA member, I will include:
- FULL TANK OF GAS!
- FREE MINI DETAIL!
- $200 CASH FOR EVERY REFERRAL YOU GIVE THAT I SIGN!
- “What is Paintless Dent Repair?”
- Paintless dent repair (PDR) is both a science and an art that maintains the integrity of your factory finish using a metal-on-metal process that reverses the dent. We ensure only OEM parts are used.
- Unlike traditional body shop repair, PDR restored vehicles aren’t reported to Car Fax and are back to you in a couple weeks - not months waiting to get fixed.
- “How does the process work?”
- I can have Uber or Lyft bring you to the rental agency or come to your home or business, exchange for your hail damaged vehicle, file your claim, and be gone in minutes.
- Typically have your vehicle back in 2-3 weeks and if not, continue in the rental at no charge!
- I will pay your deductible up to $1,000.00 (sometimes more!) and car rental costs even if you don’t have rental coverage. There are NO out of pocket expenses to you!
- “Will my insurance rate increase?”
- Hail damage is classified as a ‘No Fault’ claim. It will not change your rates, increase your deductible, or cause your policy to be dropped.
- “Will my vehicle be secure?”
- Your car or truck will remain secure within a fenced site with cameras and in one of the largest work bays in the metro area while it’s being repaired.
- “Are restored areas weaker than before?”
- No! The metal retains all the strength and integrity it had before the damage occurred.
- “Do you guarantee your work?”
- Every technician is vetted and has at least 10 years’ experience in hail restoration on all metals including aluminum.
- Before your vehicle goes home, it goes through a detailed quality check to ensure nothing was missed.
- Elite Hail Systems offers a full warranty on labor for as long as you own your car or truck.
With nothing out of pocket, your insurance claim handled on the spot, and your car or truck back looking better than before, the only questions I have is “Why wouldn’t you?”
Click this link and let's set a time to talk!
20% Off Your First Service
courtesy of Canopy Real Estate Photography
Receive 20% off your entire first order that includes stunning real estate photos, Matterport virtual tours, and aerial/drone photography.
We're All In This Together!!
courtesy of Robinson Custom Cleaning, Carpet, Tile & Upholstery
Did you know that carpeting and hard surface areas are the largest "filter" in your home and routinely collect viruses, bacteria, dust, dust mites, and thousands of allergen producing micro-organisms?
We're here to help you maintain a healthier indoor environment for you and your loved ones. With our truck mounted steam cleaning equipment, we're able to clean with 240 degrees steam, which is the temperature that is needed to kill 99.9 percent of viruses, bacteria and other things lurking around your home.
We're your cleaning experts certified through the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration. Our mission is "Creating a Clean & Healthy Environment For Your Home and Office". Most importantly, we are here for all your 24/7 water restoration, carpet, rugs, tile & grout, wood floors, concrete, natural stone, mattresses, and upholstery deep cleaning needs.
Please call (720)240-8923 or visit us at http://www.robinsoncustomcleaning.com
courtesy of The Fabulous Honey Badgers
Check out the re-development plan of Gold's at 26th and Kipling.
Guitar Lesson Packages
courtesy of Bartle Guitar Studio
Have you or a loved one ever wanted to learn the guitar? Gift certificates and lesson packages for guitar, keyboard theory, and music theory are available from Bartle Guitar Studio. Online and in-person instruction offered. Lorian Bartle is a guitarist who performs classical, popular, and traditional music. She teaches near the I-70/Youngfield exit (#264). For more information, call (720) 353-2902 or visit http://www.BartleGuitarStudio.com.