*** Please RSVP for this meeting by 5pm on Monday, May 10 to attend in-person. Zoom sign up is also available. ***
Luncheon – Thursday, May 13, 11:15am – 1:00pm
The Club at Rolling Hills – 5707 W 26th Ave, Golden, CO 80401
Cost: ABA Member $20.00, includes meal (Non-member is $25)
Speaker: Lisa Gonzalez, Professional EOS Implementer
Topic: How to Stop Juggling 100 Issues Simultaneously
5-Minute Spotlight & Door Prize: TBA
Speaker – Lisa Gonzalez, Professional EOS Implementer
Leaders that run on EOS® “run a better business and live a better life!” In fact, Lisa has experienced these very benefits.
Before becoming a Professional EOS Implementer®, Lisa was an employment defense lawyer at Holme Roberts & Owen (HRO) in Denver, Colorado. She was recruited from law to operations and joined a design/build start-up. The company expanded to locations in Colorado, Minnesota, and Illinois. After years of using various tools to improve operations, she implemented EOS®.
EOS® made a dramatic impact across the business: consistent profits, documented processes, and a strong leadership team. Lisa became committed to sharing EOS® with other growth-minded companies and transitioned out of the organization to become an EOS® Implementer.
Lisa is a former board member of the CHBA and Young Professionals Organization (YPO). She has also been a member of EO and Vistage. Today, she is an EOS® peer group chair and a talented Implementer who understands the practical realities of executing EOS® in your firm or business.
Lisa works with clients in varied industries including law, venture capital, technology, manufacturing, professional services, finance, real estate, and construction. She is passionate about supporting you and your leadership team and will help you take your firm or business to the next level.
IMPORTANT – NEW INFORMATION – please read:
- This is a pre-paid only meeting. If you register late and we exceeded the capped number, you may be asked to move your registration to next month.
- By registering and paying for this meeting you agree to the following:
– I will wear mask and will adhere to the social distancing recommendations from CDPHE to respect others.
– I agree to not attend this meeting, even though I registered and paid in advance, if I am not feeling well, show any sign of illness, or know that I may have recently exposed.
- If you are a member, you must be logged into your account by clicking on the yellow “Member Login” button on the right to get a member pricing. If you are a sponsor and are using your meeting voucher, please login to apply your voucher.
- Guests are welcome! If you are new to ABA, we’ll even buy your lunch for the first time. Guests may visit our meetings up to 2 times before they join the ABA (Must purchase ticket the 2nd time for $25). All guests must be pre-registered and no walk-ins are allowed.
- The deadline to RSVP for meetings is 5pm on Friday before the meeting date. If you RSVP after that time, we can not guarantee your seat.
- If a member (includes sponsor with vouchers) shows up without RSVP, they will be turned away due to COVID-19 precautions.