*** Please RSVP for this meeting by 5pm on Monday, June 7 to attend in-person. ***
Luncheon – Thursday, June 10, 11:15am – 1:00pm
The Club at Rolling Hills – 5707 W 26th Ave, Golden, CO 80401
Cost: ABA Member $20.00, includes meal (Non-member is $25)
Speaker: Gerry O’Brion, What Big Brands Know
Topic: Becoming the #1 Choice in a Crowded Market
What You’ll Get
• The power of your BECAUSE.
• Four steps to becoming the #1 choice.
• Strategies for navigating disruptive change.
• Creating passionate, vocal fans.
• How to be different when you seem the same.
• Driving more referrals.
Who is this for?
This is ideal for CEOs, business owners, franchisees and sales teams who want to generate more referrals, close more sales, and become the #1 choice in crowded, competitive, commoditized markets.
5-Minute Spotlight & Door Prize: Ron Benson, Keller Williams Avenues Realty/The McDonald Group
Speaker – Gerry O’Brion, What Big Brands Know
Gerry O’Brion helps businesses grow.
Gerry O’Brion has helped thousands of businesses become the #1 choice in crowded industries.
He is the Founder of What Big Brands Know® and the creator of The Power of BECAUSE framework which shows companies how to stand out in the sea of sameness.
Gerry teaches a powerful process to influence customers to buy from you vs. all their other options. His strategies work in any business regardless of whether they are B to B, B to C, have a large budget or small.
Gerry spent his career as an executive for brands like Procter & Gamble, Coors Light, Quiznos, and Red Robin. He has an MBA from the University of Michigan and a BBA from the University of Wisconsin.
IMPORTANT – NEW INFORMATION – please read:
- Pre-registration is required for this meeting. We do not accept any walk-in guests.
- If you are a member, you must be logged into your account by clicking on the yellow “Member Login” button on the right to get a member pricing. If you are a sponsor and are using your meeting voucher, please login to apply your voucher.
- Guests are welcome! If you are new to ABA, we’ll even buy your lunch for the first time. Guests may visit our meetings up to 2 times before they join the ABA (Must purchase ticket the 2nd time for $25). All guests must be pre-registered and no walk-ins are allowed.
- The deadline to RSVP for meetings is 5pm on Monday before the meeting date. If you RSVP after that time, we can not guarantee your seat. This includes sponsor members with vouchers.