*** This meeting will be held Virtually. Please Register for Register from the link below to receive your access information. ***
Holiday Luncheon- Thursday, December 10 11:15am – 1:30pm
It’s a Virtual Holiday Luncheon. We will still make this a special time celebrating the season with everyone. We’re doing things differently – that’s apparently the theme for 2020!
#1 Parade of “Gingerbread” Houses – The Build-comp!!
- Make an edible non-perishable Gingerbread type house to receive $10 ABA bucks per entry – Your entry must be delivered by December 7th at the Marriott (table will be there)
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners (1 night stay at Marriott, $50 240 Union GC, $25 El Dorado GC)
- All houses will be auctioned off to highest bidder at the meeting
- Proceeds from the auction will help our community members in need (to be determined later)
#2 Holiday Food and Toy Drive
- Non-perishable Food and Holiday Toy Drive for The Action Center
Donations can be dropped off at the following locations:
Anthony M’s Visions in Gold (6789 W. 44th Ave. Wheat Ridge 303-424-1881)
Denver Marriott West (1717 Denver Marriott West Blvd. Golden 303-273-4030)
Sunflower Bank (615 24th Street, Ste. 100, Golden 303-549-2771)
#3 Get in the Holiday Spirit
- Member should wear a festive hat and/or sweater to win El Dorado or 240 Union gift card