If you love the Applewood Business Association, make it official by joining the Ambassador team! It’s a great way to make new contacts and friends, have fun, and earn prizes! We plan to kick off our team in January of 2021, so jump on board and be a trail blazer for the ABA!
You don’t have to be “salesy” or the life of the party to join the team. You must care about advancing the mission and goals of the ABA, be accountable, and be comfortably visible at ABA events and functions. Coaching is provided, and participation will be rewarded. (Grow your business, too!)
The duties of an ABA Ambassadors will be:
- Greet and welcome guests at networking events, introducing them to others;
- Follow up with new members (by phone or email) on a pre-determined/voluntary list each month to ensure that they are receiving ABA emails and notices; answer questions they have about events and benefits; be accountable to this process;
- Attend Ribbon Cuttings to welcome new members and engage potential members;
- Attend monthly Ambassador meetings and initial orientation;
- Other initiatives as determined by the Board of Directors and Applewood Business Association Membership Committee.
Please respond to Janice Holmes with your genuine interest at Janice.email@example.com or 303-437-7784.