*** Please RSVP for this meeting by 5pm on Monday, June 7 to attend in-person. ***
Luncheon – Thursday, June 10, 11:15am – 1:00pm
The Club at Rolling Hills – 5707 W 26th Ave, Golden, CO 80401
Cost: ABA Member $20.00, includes meal (Non-member is $25)
Speaker: Gerry O’Brion, What Big Brands Know
Topic: Becoming the #1 Choice in a Crowded Market
What You’ll Get
• The power of your BECAUSE.
• Four steps to becoming the #1 choice.
• Strategies for navigating disruptive change.
• Creating passionate, vocal fans.
• How to be different when you seem the same.
• Driving more referrals.
Who is this for?
This is ideal for CEOs, business owners, franchisees and sales teams who want to generate more referrals, close more sales, and become the #1 choice in crowded, competitive, commoditized markets.
5-Minute Spotlight & Door Prize: TBA
Speaker – Gerry O’Brion, What Big Brands Know
Gerry O’Brion helps businesses grow.
Gerry O’Brion has helped thousands of businesses become the #1 choice in crowded industries.
He is the Founder of What Big Brands Know® and the creator of The Power of BECAUSE framework which shows companies how to stand out in the sea of sameness.
Gerry teaches a powerful process to influence customers to buy from you vs. all their other options. His strategies work in any business regardless of whether they are B to B, B to C, have a large budget or small.
Gerry spent his career as an executive for brands like Procter & Gamble, Coors Light, Quiznos, and Red Robin. He has an MBA from the University of Michigan and a BBA from the University of Wisconsin.
IMPORTANT – NEW INFORMATION – please read:
- This is a pre-paid only meeting. If you register late and we exceeded the capped number, you may be asked to move your registration to next month.
- By registering and paying for this meeting you agree to the following:
– I will wear mask and will adhere to the social distancing recommendations from CDPHE to respect others.
– I agree to not attend this meeting, even though I registered and paid in advance, if I am not feeling well, show any sign of illness, or know that I may have recently exposed.
- If you are a member, you must be logged into your account by clicking on the yellow “Member Login” button on the right to get a member pricing. If you are a sponsor and are using your meeting voucher, please login to apply your voucher.
- Guests are welcome! If you are new to ABA, we’ll even buy your lunch for the first time. Guests may visit our meetings up to 2 times before they join the ABA (Must purchase ticket the 2nd time for $25). All guests must be pre-registered and no walk-ins are allowed.
- The deadline to RSVP for meetings is 5pm on Friday before the meeting date. If you RSVP after that time, we can not guarantee your seat.
- If a member (includes sponsor with vouchers) shows up without RSVP, they will be turned away due to COVID-19 precautions.